A graphic novel and T shirt in a box with Threads
Nothing to do with Sheffield
BY ROBIN BATES
Does what it says – a t shirt and a graphic novel. Loses a star for the two not being related but otherwise a solid purchase.
GET YOUR OWN
It’s hard to write much about this one, Threads is a pretty simple premise from Zavvi – subscribe, get a T shirt and a graphic novel or book each month. They kindly sent me one for review and for once I was really happy with what lurked inside.
What was inside this month’s Threads box?
DC Universe Rebirth’s All Star Batman Volume 1: My Own Worst Enemy
A Lord of the Rings T Shirt
Ten pounds for a t shirt and graphic novel seems like a bargain to me. Sure you could go trawling the internet and bargain bins, but the surprise aspect will get you reading things you never expect to, and that my friends and fiends, is a great thing.
The Good Stuff:
- Bargain price for what you get
- Opportunity to read things you may never have encountered otherwise
- Genuinely excited to see what else comes!
The Bad Stuff:
- There’s no clear themic link between the t shirt and the graphic novel
- Lots of people have probably read this one already
- The element of surprise means you might already own something
- Interview: Stack Up CEO Stephen Machuga at PAX East Online - July 26, 2021
- Helpful Advice To Aid You In Your Company’s Branding And Promotion - July 21, 2021
- 4 Ways to Procrastinate on your Procrastination - July 21, 2021