The course is split into two sections – the first covers everything you need to figure out a goal and make a solid, successful, plan of action.
The second is a toolkit full of powerups to help you if things get tough.
- Press Start
- Character Select
- World Map – Figuring out where you are right now
- Quest Selection – Choosing an amazing goal that’ll keep you motivated and make a difference
- Inventory – What do you have and what do you need to get?
- Quest Prep – How to plan so that you get things done, and consistently move towards the goal
- Quest Log – Accountability, checking in with the group/coach
- Achievement:Unlocked? – Reflecting on the journey – is your quest complete?
In the Power Ups Toolkit you’ll find sections on
- When things go wrong
- Being kind to yourself
The modules include:
- Video explaining the concepts
- MP3 of the audio
- Additional notes
- Exercises and activities
- Extra bits and pieces as appropriate
If you have any questions about the content email email@example.com
- 3 Hacks to Turn Your Board Game Night Into an Exciting Live Stream Event - August 7, 2020
- Can you earn money by walking? We try out 3 apps. - August 4, 2020
- The Geek’s Handy Guide to Improving Self-Confidence - July 29, 2020