Welcome to Week 3 of Coaching for Geeks ‘creator of the month’ for February 2019.
Today we look at 2 more pieces from the very talented Jolanda Snellenberg (Den Gröna Fenixen) along with a little insight to each.
This pendant is cut and engraved from an old silver tea spoon. The pendant hangs on a black leather lace and together they form a very eco-friendly and sustainable piece of jewellery. It makes you look at cutlery in a whole different way!
Creating LARP outfits is where my creativity really gets pushed to evolve. It gives the right amount of freedom and constraints for my creativity to totally run wild. The part I’m most proud of in this character is the veil, made totally from scratch. For me, this was sort of the confirmation that I’ve got jewellery making to a point where it might be worth selling
You can find more of Jolanda’s great work at these locations
- On Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DenGronaFenixen
- On Etsy at https://www.etsy.com/se-en/shop/DenGronaFenixen
You can find the original blog post and interview here
PS: If you would like to be featured as Creator of the Month ask in the Coaching for Geeks Facebook group
Latest posts by Robert House (see all)
- Big Potato Games: The Big Review - September 9, 2019
- Frenemy Pastry Party Review and Interview with Mizo Games - August 16, 2019
- Escape the Dark Castle: Review & Interview - August 14, 2019