Welcome to Week 4 of Coaching for Geeks ‘creator of the month’ for May 2019
Today we look at 2 more pieces from the very talented Rei N Boe (WildBunnyArts) along with a little insight to each.
You can find more of Rei’s great work at these locations:
- I blog at http://www.wildbunnyarts.uk
- twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wildbunnyarts
- instagram: http://www.instagram.com/wildbunnyarts
You can find the original blog post and interview here.
These were commissioned by a lady who wanted a 1980’s theme which included the flux capacitor. They remain some of my favourites because of the neon colour scheme and just because they were so much fun to make.
It always gives me a bit of buzz when I’m painting on expensive trainers. Touch wood, I’ve only had successes. The new owner of these is a photographer and she liked them so much that she sent me some amazing pictures. You know that Eminem song that talks about “one shot, one opportunity”? That plays in my head when I start to trash somebody’s precious kicks. I love the faith that people have in me and I reward them with my absolute concentration and effort.
If you would like to be featured as Creator of the Month ask in the Coaching for Geeks Facebook group
Latest posts by Amanda Leek (see all)
- CfG’s Creator of the Month June 2019 – BurntPieCreations (Week 2) - June 21, 2019
- We Happy Few: They Came From Below DLC – The Review - June 17, 2019
- Street Fighter Exceed – Review - June 14, 2019