Welcome to Week 2 of Coaching for Geeks ‘creator of the month’ for May 2019
Today we look at 2 more pieces from the very talented Rei N Boe (WildBunnyArts) along with a little insight to each.
You can find more of Rei’s great work at these locations:
- I blog at http://www.wildbunnyarts.uk
- fb: http://fb.com/wildbunnyarts
- twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wildbunnyarts
- instagram: http://www.instagram.com/wildbunnyarts
- flikr: https://www.flickr.com/people/wildbunnyarts/
- teespring: https://teespring.com/en-GB/stores/wildbunnyarts
You can find the original blog post and interview here.
Sometimes people ask me to paint from photographs that have real meaning for them. Often these can be pets, or holiday pictures but this was so sad that I cried when I was working on this. The child on the strider is sadly no longer with us.
This pair of Dr Marten’s were commissioned by the amazing social media guru May King Tsang. She has a silver ring that is a teapot – tea is her thing – and she wanted a design based around this ring.
PS: If you would like to be featured as Creator of the Month ask in the Coaching for Geeks Facebook group
Latest posts by Amanda Leek (see all)
- Coaching for Geeks’ Convention Survival Guide: Tabletop Scotland - September 20, 2019
- Threads Box – The Review - September 19, 2019
- Fit For A King – The Review - September 5, 2019