Following the phenomenal success of the acclaimed Cat Quest, developers The Gentlebros, will be continuing the story of the world of Felingard – a fantastical land populated by adorable cats.
Under threat from a continuing war between the Cats of Felingard and the advancing Lupus Empire, CAT QUEST II will tell the tale of two rivals, brought together against their will, on a journey of discovery. Can they put aside their differences and bring peace to their world?
We asked Coaching for Geeks Community member Kirstie Sommerville, AKA Kookie Gaming, to take this one. A big fan of Cat Quest she was best placed to talk about the updates and improvements that Cat Quest 2 brings.
CAT QUEST II: THE LUPUS EMPIRE FEATURES:
- Brand new story set in the world of Felingard – and beyond!
- All new switch and co-op gameplay. Play as both Cat and Dog, either alone or with a friend!
- New weapons types – Swords, Staves and more bring added depth to combat.
- More spells bringing added furry judgement to your foes.
- New passive abilities, who’s attributes can be mixed and combined for endless possibilities!
Retaining the delightfully addictive bite-sized adventuring and combat mechanics of Cat Quest, that won the hearts of gamers the world over, CAT QUEST II expands and improves on every aspect of the original
- 3 Everyday Benefits of Dungeons and Dragons - November 25, 2020
- 4 Tips and Tricks for Building an Audience on Twitch - November 18, 2020
- Everything You Need to Know to Build Your Own Gaming PC - November 17, 2020